Monday, October 27, 2008

As a faithful follower of the Trinity Training Prisoner Workout, I can attest to the benefits of body weight training. I am coming back after a 90 day layoff due to a nasty torn adductor/pelvic stress injury. I got hurt training in BJJ, with my eyes on an upcoming tournament. Since starting the program a couple weeks ago I am starting to feel and look like the old me. I'm still not ready for BJJ, but I am getting better every day.
I see the similarities in the Prison Workout to Crossfit, which is where I discovered it in the first place...Funny thing is I always thought that Crossfitters were outside the box, under the radar so-to-speak. Imagine my astonishment when I opened MSN today to find Crossfit in the headlines.
Read the article&discuss

http://health.msn.com/fitness/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100217215&page=1

No comments: