Tuesday, October 28, 2008

GSP "very impressed with Alves"

Ok I know I said it on Sunday, but please put this fight together!! I might be jumping ahead of myself, if so I appologize. Anyway, after knocking out my Prison Workout this morning, rightt after Brock's 4:15 am feeding; I was checking out Georges St Pierre's blog. I am a fan of GSP do to his ability, his personality, and the fact he is constantly improving. In fact I still remember the first time I saw him fight. Its incredible how much he has evolved as a fighter, although I suppose that is somewhat of a blanket statement as this sport evolves more and more... Anyway it was a good read, it appears he recieved his Black Belt from Gracie Barra, is going to be on an upcoming cover of Mens Health,and seems to be very impresseed with Thiago Alves! I thougt you all might want to read for yourselves so heres a link
http://www.yardbarker.com/mma/articles/On_The_Move/357754

check itout and let me know what you think

No comments: